Followers

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Belly bandit, or how to lose your postpartum belly fast!

Hello there,
I am back with great news! :) Want to share amazing thing with you all, my dear readers! 
Today is 2 weeks since I had my baby girl! happy days! She is doing fine, and I am doing fine too. My belly nearly gone! How? would you ask me? 
BELLY BANDIT!!! I got mine here: mothercare.ie and littledreamers.ie. I actually got size M, and was using it for 5 days, cause my belly shrink back, and I had to go to Mothercare and get one in size S. I am so happy with the results and would highly recommend this product to all new mothers!!!
So here is my results:
41 week
85 kg
Belly size 111 cm
2 weeks postpartum
77 kg
Belly size 90 cm
I am happy mommy! :)
So I used this Belly bandit in size M for 5 days:
 And this one is in use now (in size S):


So hope this post will help someone!
Happy Belly Banditing! ;)

Froggy xxx

P.S. Be back soon with Sleep-In-Rollers review, so see
you soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...