Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Jewelry Tatting and new needles...


Finally started to tat with beads, its very easy, even easier than I thought!
Making necklace, haven't' decided yet for who! :)

Also got my tatting needles few days ago (always wanted to try tatting with needles). So started and made a snowflake! 
But still I think I prefer shuttle tatting though, even needle tatting is faster! :)

And here are my last flowers in my basket outside! Love the colors! Autumn is here, I am so glad, cause this is my favorite time of the year!

Keep warm and knit socks!

Froggy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Красивое ожерелье получится.Цветы шикарные,у меня такие не растут.Тоже очень люблю осень.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...