Followers

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Slimming marathon Update

Hello hello!
Hop everyone doing well! We have lovely weather the last few days, its like spring, but cold! :)
My weight loss journey going quite well, thus I putted on some pounds during the Easter. But I am not very disappointed with that, cause i know now how to get rid of them.
So last weight was - 144,4 lbs.
And my weight this morning is...Ta-dah...

Progress: + 1,3 lbs
Favorite food of the week: Flahavan's Real Fruit Porridge
with banana and cinnamon and Almond Milk
Exercise: Walking

My lovely Flahavan's Poridge,
I am really in love with it! 

So my plan for the today is:
  • drink 2 liters of Water
  • do exercise for at least 30 min
  • eat healthy and eat loads of fruits
So next time I be back with proper weight loss, no more +.

Have a great day,

Froggy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Это нормальная реакция организма на вкусности и праздники.Удачи в достижении цели.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spasibo bolsoje, ona mne prigodytsia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...