Followers

Monday, November 26, 2012

New tatting stuff...

Back from college today and found envelope on my table! So I opened it and guess what I got? More tatting stuff! Got everything from Roseground Supplies. Amazing site, reasonable prices and quite quick delivery!
So here is what I got:
  • Lizbeth Size 20 Thread 'Wildflower Garden'
  • Orange Clover shuttle
  • Light Purple Prym shuttle
  • Christmas painted Brown shuttle
  • Simple Pink shuttle
  • Spare bobbin for my Aero Shuttle
  • Lacis Teal shuttle

So happy right now! And by the way another vintage shuttle is on its way from America (its Boye metal one dated 1923(!!!), so really happy days!
Gone to Tatting Wonderland! :)
Froggy XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...