Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hermione's Magic Socks

Hello Hello!
Autums is here, raining outside, bleh bleh! And what I love to do when is like that? Of course KINITING SOCKS!!!
First of all I have to say that I LOVE HARRY POTTER and all this magic crap, or you wont get the point why I make them socks. And yea, when I was looking for pattern to make nice pair of socks for cold autumn, I recently saw this name - HERMIONE'S EVERYDAY SOCKS!! Wow, my heart stopped for few seconds and next thing I was printing the pattern and getting my knitting needles and wool ready. Wool is from Dublin's wool shop (hope ithas bit of magic inside, cause Dublin is magic city,me thinks :)) You think thats all? No! I made another pair straight away after I finished first! :) Wool is very strange color (yuk color if you know what I mean),but is perfect for magic socks!
So heres my lovely magic socks (made with pure love and pure magic,thee heeee :)))



Pattern is from Raverly, and if you like it,you can find it here.
Oh yea, needles I used for them socks are size 2.
So thats all really for now, became kinda lazy with crafting (still doing bits and pieces),but spendinng more time with Cillian now, and going to gym or for walk! :P
And heres my litl one (cute blondie hair. awwwwww :DDD
So yea, thats pretty much it. Keep yourself warm in these cold autumn evenings!!!
FROGGY XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...