Followers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Bunnies




Made them funny bunnys for all my family! We gona have huge Christmas dinner this year in my house, so I decide to make a Bunny for luck for every family member! So here they are: Bunny Grandpa, Bunny Grandma, Bunny Auntie, Bunny Mama, Bunny Papa and Litl Bunny Son :)






I putted loads of love in every bunny and they was soooo much fun to make! Cant wait to give them to my preciuos people!

Only few weeks left till Christmas, woooooo!

Froggy

6 comments:

  1. Какие веселые зайки! Алина , прелесть!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Потешныееееееееее!!! Очень жизнерадостно)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spasibocki! Zaiki zdut nedozdutsia kogda budut podareni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Алинка, суперские зайки!!! Смешнючие!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spasibki! Zaiki-smeshki!:) Kak posmotriu, tak srazu nastrojenije podnimajetsia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nearly missed this post so glag I found it, they're great and sooo funny :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and your lovely comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...